Do you have an extensive experience as a Store Manager or a Retail Manager in the high-end sector? Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic company? If the job description below suits your profile, please press the apply button!
Our client, a manufacturer from Northern Europe, selling premium products (home living) is looking for a Retail Operations Manager. In this role, you will join their office in Rotterdam and manage 7 stores and 25 concessions in the Netherlands, France, Germany, Belgium, Italy and Spain.
The Retail Operations Manager has to be someone who creates and embraces changes, someone who is comfortable with complex processes and knows how to simplify them. As a Retail Operations Manager, you should not wait for direction but be proactive and act fast to improve the service and create the best possible consumer journey in stores. Most important, you will need to motivate and inspire your direct reports (Store and City Managers) in order to drive results.
The tasks are not 100% set, but you can find below your main responsibilities.
On daily basis your role will be:
- Manage and supervise 7 stores and 25 Concessions by being onsite on a regular basis.
- Motivated, guide and supervise the Store and City Managers.
- Set and manage KPI’s for Store and City Managers and monitor the sales, customer satisfaction, employee’s engagement score, sales development plus overall P&L performance.
- Work closely with Customer Service, Marketing and HR to secure their Brand Experience and revenues.
- Make sure safety compliance requirements are respected in every store.
- Maximize Sales and Profitability by securing attractiveness of stores and assortment optimization.
- Team Management for stimulating, supporting and driving to performance the staff.
What is in it for you?
- Great responsibilities and freedom in your role
- Be part of a company with centuries-old tradition of craftsmanship
- Opportunity to change and improve the process
- Long term and stable role
- Great office in the center of Rotterdam
- 37 holidays days
- Lease car, phone and laptop
- 5 to 8 years’ experience as a Store Manager or Retail Manager in high-end products
- A city citizen who loves to inspire shoppers and their consumers
- Leadership skills and experience in leading a team on distance is a must
- Professional level of English both written and spoken, Dutch or French or German would be a plus
- Hands on, full of energy, confident and driven
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 40 to 60 % travel within Europe