over 1 year ago
Are you interested in Research and learning about different businesses, industries and sectors?
Do you want to work in a Consultancy?
We are looking for a Research Analyst, to work on projects related to supporting new business development.
In the position as Market Researcher you will use your project management and communication skills to handle 3-5 research projects related to Leadership Advisory Services within an international consultancy. Are you interested in learning about different businesses, industries and sectors and working closely with a team?
Apply for this role now!
Research Analyst | Responsibilities:
- Participating in kick off meetings related to new search strategies
- Assist in-depth researches and setting research goals
- Gather industry specific information
- Provide reports, presentations and analysis about industries and businesses
- Maintain current awareness of news and market development
- Develop industry/functional expertise via industry trends and "best practices"
The ideal Research Analyst candidate holds:
- A BSc in Psychology, or Social Sciences - a Masters is highly appreciated
- 2-4 yrs in experience in the service sector or in a consultancy
- Strong research skills from database and internet ( a plus are knowledge of Factiva, Hoovers, Bloomberg or OneSource), as well as analyzing data, synthesizing it, and writing reports on the basis of the findings.
- High level of spoken & written English is essential. German, Italian, French or Spanish is an advantage.
- International work experience and outlook.
- Advanced Power Point skills
Company culture: professional, personal and down-to-earth. The company provides a market-conform salary and good secondary benefits