We are looking for a Research Analyst / Recruitment Associate to join a well-known Consultancy with an exciting and international environment of spirited and intelligent professionals.
Are you interested in working in a well-known Consultancy with an exciting and international environment of spirited and intelligent professionals?
This is your chance to join one of the biggest players in their sector! This position offers growth opportunities and the possibility to join a great energetic and international team.
We are looking for a Research Analyst, who will be responsible for researching information on companies and industries to produce industry analysis in support of new business initiatives.
As a Research Analyst / Recruitment Associate, you will:
- Develop research on companies and industry sectors (Industrial Sector, Consumer Goods and Services Sector or Technology and Media Sector)
- Provide detailed analysis and support projects
- Enhance layout, functionality and content of reports
- Maintain current awareness of news and issues associated with key clients
- Find and seek out market opportunities
- Develop industry and/or functional expertise by maintaining an awareness of industry trends
The company offers:
- A direct contract of seven months, with the possibility of extension
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of holidays
- Pension contribution
- Lunch provided by the company
Please note that only candidates with a valid work permit will be considered.
What are we looking for?
- Passion for research
- Proficiency in English and Dutch
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role / in a consultancy
- BA / MA in Business
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to research and analyze data
- Familiar with Factiva, Hoovers or OneSource and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- proactively work on projects and initiate them
- Being a genuine and down-to-earth person