Our international client is a world leader in the design, development, research and training in the turbo-machinery industry. They are looking for a regional Sales Manager (RSM) Europe. This role will report directly into the VP of Sales and Marketing in the USA.
The RSM will be responsible for driving profitable business growth for the key business segments in the Europe region from a Netherlands base. They need a highly experienced Business Development Manager who can represent the brand in the most professional way and grow the customer base throughout Europe.
The key responsibilities are as follows;
- Establish a sales plan and sales pipeline for 3 business units - Software, Engineering, Mechanical products.
- Building a high performing sales presence in the region.
- Establishing and developing a strong and successful sales team.
- Preparing technical proposals and negotiating directly with customers to close sales.
- Providing regular sales reports to management .
- Providing customer service and product support for the region.
- Assisting with press releases, advertising, sales literature and local marketing materials.
What do we need?
- 10 years of relevant sales and marketing experience ideally in pumps, compressors, turbines.
- A degree in Engineering or related technical study.
- Technical sales experience in engineering services.
- Broad based technical foundation combined with strong business acumen.
- A mature, professional, positive outlook.
- Team management experience. Coaching, mentoring and guiding.
- Self-starter. Capable of operating independently and making sound decisions.
- Open to travel domestically and internationally.
Interested in this great opportunity?
Send me your CV and brief motivation as quickly as possible. Let me know your current salary level and availability.
This role is only available for EU citizens or candidates who have no restrictions to live and work in the Netherlands.
The role can be initially based from home location.