over 1 year ago
Our global client is a global player in the logistics industry. It’s a great company which is genuinely going places in the world of transport/logistics and freight forwarding. Location is central Rotterdam.
They have an excellent opportunity for a Regional Finance Director who will ensure local and regional finance teams accurately develop, analyse and report to Corporate Management. The role will report and partner with a European Managing Director.
Some of the key responsibilities and requirements are as follows;
- Supporting an international region to ensure robust financial management.
- Ensuring that operational performance is in line with strategic plans.
- Preparation of budget planning along with the MD and Senior Management team.
- Consolidate annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- And lots more of course.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who has the ability and desire to be hands-on as well as strategic. Someone who is highly collaborative and able to operate in complex, change environments to deliver excellent results.
You will need to be an expert in developing relationships across global as well as local functions. You will need to be an excellent influencer too.
- Educated to Chartered or Management Accounting levels
- A minimum of 10 years internationally focused experience
- Proven Financial team management experience.
- Logistics and freight forwarding industry experience.
- Business level English as well as Dutch language skills.
Please send your CV as quickly as possible to email@example.com .
Please send a Word version of your CV.
Please let me know your salary expectation as well as your notice period.