over 2 years ago
- Own and manage the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer
- Proactively and continually source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline and network of diverse talent
- Develop sourcing strategy for each requisition
- Leverages recruiting resources to identify, recruit and network with potential candidates
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with both stakeholders and candidates
- Build strong relationships with the hiring managers
- Prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, evolving work environment.
- Provide a smooth and professional start-to-end candidate experience
- Fluency in German & English is a pre-requisite for consideration.
- Bachelor's degree with notable experience in recruiting, sourcing, or recruiting support experience
- Excellent communication, team player, and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in placing Finance, IT, HR or Customer Service professionals is preferred
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Good understanding of job market, industry trends and the ability to adapt quickly when needed.
- Ability to work in with a high sense of urgency and flexibility
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Must be detail oriented and organized with strong follow through
- A self-starter who takes responsibility and accountability for getting things done
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
Matrix organization with a fresh and young mindset | The company empowers employees as focuses on their professional development | casual work environment | international colleagues
The company offers amazing opportunities to grow and develop. The turnover of the company is really low and employees tend to stay very long time because they have the opportunities to keep on growing and expanding their knowledge.
The package includes:
- travel allowance 100% covered
- bonus based on your performance
- pension contribution
- direct contract
- Can take your pet to work!