We are looking for a Recruitment Sourcer Intern to join Adams Multilingual Recruitment in Amsterdam and support our Recruitment consultants to identify, assess and engage the right candidates.
What are your main responsibilities?
- You will support our Recruiters in Amsterdam. They will brief you on the role, the candidates, the industry etc
- You will source for candidates on the company database as well as external job boards.
- You will register and track candidates effectively.
- As you build up your knowledge and experience we will expect you to have the first interaction with the candidate.
- You will pre-qualify candidates on the telephone and support the Recruiters in setting up interviews in the office.
- You will also be expected to take part in any Recruitment events that we organise or attend.
What makes the perfect Sourcer?
- If you are fast, accurate and have a good feel for people you are the right person for us.
- Ideally you are currently enrolled in HR, Business, Management or other relevant Bachelors or Masters studies
- You have professional fluency in the English language in writing and speaking
- Knowledge of another European language is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and yet contribute to a strong team environment
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- Good sense of humor and engaging personality
What we can offer you:
- Personalized training on recruitment
- Participating in recruitment related events, job fairs etc.
- Fun, young, international team (with 16 nationalities)
- Market conform internship remuneration
- Free lunches on Fridays, office fruit on any other day
- Exciting team outings and activities
This position requires someone who is currently an enrolled student and available for an internship for 4 - 6 months. Ideally you are living in close proximity to Amsterdam and have no restrictions on working in the Netherlands.