In a competetive recruitment market the Sourcer plays a crucial role in the recruitment process. Not all job hunters respond to open job advertisements so a Sourcer will use proactive recruitment techniques to identify, assess and engage candidates. The market is moving quickly so it is vital that the Sourcer is even quicker in identifying those hidden gems that our clients are looking for. You have to love searching and researching and have to have an interest in people to be successful. You can spend hours at a time hunting through CV sites, job boards, Linkedin etc but the satisfaction of finding that elusive candidate far outweighs the time you have devoted.
So what are your main responsibilities?
- You will support our two Senior Recruiters in Amsterdam. They will brief you on the role, the candidates, the industry etc
- You will source for candidates on the company database as well as external job boards.
- You will register and track candidates effectively.
- As you build up your knowledge and experience we will expect you to have the first interaction with the candidate.
- You will pre-qualify candidates on the telephone and support the Recruiters in setting up interviews in the office.
- You will also be expected to take part in any Recruitment events that we organise or attend.
What makes the perfect Sourcer?
- If you are fast, accurate and have a good feel for people you are the right person for us.
- Ideally you are currently enrolled in HR, Business, Management or other relevant Bachelors or Masters studies
- you have professional fluency in the English language in writing and speaking
- Knowledge of another European language is a plus
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to work independently and yet contribute to a strong team environment
- enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- good sense of humor and engaging personality
What we can offer you:
- personalized training on recruitment
- participating in recruitment related events, job fairs etc.
- fun, young, international team (with 16 nationalities)
- market conform internship remuneration
- free lunches on Fridays, office fruit on any other day
- exciting team outings and activities
This position requires someone who is currently available and eligible for an internship for 4 - 6 months. Ideally you are living in close proximity to Amsterdam and have no restrictions on working in the Netherlands. We expect you to have a home, a Dutch Bank account and a BSN number. A bicycle is optional ;)