For our client, a worldwide-known name in the business, we are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to become an essential part of the company's success and continued growth. In this role you will support the Recruiters and Sourcers, providing 360 degrees team assistance in posting jobs, scheduling interviews, managing interview days, maintaining recruiting files and reports, planning recruiting events, and providing assistance to candidates/applicants at their beautiful Amsterdam office.
- Support all recruiting activities;
- Track and maintain recruiting files and reports;
- Contribute to the improvement of recruiting processes for a high quality "candidate experience";
- Book all domestic and international candidate travel;
- Act as POC for all candidates, recruiters and interviewers;
- Participate in projects, meetings, initiatives.
- Minimum of 1 year professional or internship experience, including coordination, scheduling, executive assistant or other administrative duties;
- Strong organisational skills and maintain extreme attention to detail;
- Multi-tasker with strong communications skills;
- Experience with Calendaring, MS Office and/or other online-based systems;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with a dynamic team, but nonetheless, having fun!
- Temporary sick leave cover for at least 5-6 months (with possibility of extension);
- Market-conform salary;
- Fun environment and team building activities.
Please note, that only candidates based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit can be considered for this opportunity.