Do you at least have 2 years of recruitment experience within an international environment? Would you like to or have experience in recruiting for IT roles? Are you fluent in English?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
This role will be strongly focused on recruiting for the Technological Innovation (TI) department. This includes hiring developers with different specialties (f.e. Frontend, Backend, iOs and Android)
- Drawing up catchy job profiles based on input of hiring managers and posting these vacancies on the company website, Linkedin and other job boards
- Actively searching for and headhunting candidates via Linkedin and other channels
- First screening (if needed by phone) of all incoming applications and introducing profiles to hiring managers
- Schedule and perform (video and face to face) interviews together with hiring managers or team members
- Gather feedback and keeping all stakeholders informed during a recruitment cycle
- Drawing up contracts, making sure all needed documents are obtained for registering a new employee
- Assistance with relocating: apply for IND work permits, 30% rulings, housing, setting up bank accounts, health insurance, BSN registration etc.
- Administration of the entire recruitment process and keeping the Applicant Tracking System up to date
- At least 2 years of experience in end to end recruitment
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Our client is an international company based in the renewable energy field. They have a young, multicultural and dynamic work culture and rapidly growing.(they doubled in number in 2018)
- 8% holiday pay
- Direct contract with the company for 1 year (with a chance for renewal)
- 25 days of holidays
- 100% Travel reimbursement
- Pension contribution
- Highly subsidized organic lunches
- Possibility to participate in a collective health insurance scheme
- Lots of attention on personal development
- Drinks and other social activities after work