One of our clients, a really interesting and innovative company in Utrecht in the medical device industry is looking for a Quality Data Analyst to join their team.
The job will require a 40 hours employment and offers a competitive salary package and other secondary benefits.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting your colleagues in the logging and triage of customer complaints
- Gather, analyse, summarize and present customer complaints data reports in a timely manner to management to support complaints investigations, post-market surveillance, continuous improvement and KPIs
- Identify and document procedures such as statistical techniques and the extent of their use to determine, collect and analyse data in order to show suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the quality management system
- Compile and submit reports as required to support the company’s regulatory obligations
- Making sure all customer complaints are documented and managed in a responsible, accurate and timely manner considering customer safety and regulatory/ legal requirements and prepare summary reports
What the company offers:
- A fun working environment with ping pong breaks, team lunches and team outings! Free coffee and snacks.
- Free onsite parking
- Traveling costs reimbursed
- Informal dress code and a small, friendly team
If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to tell you more about it! :)