Are you dynamic, detail oriented and would like to work in Purchasing? Are you available on a short notice and eager to start on a new position? Then apply for this vacancy!
You will be working as a Purchasing Coordinator and be involved in a range of activities supporting the Purchasing Department.
- Create contracts for materials and services purchased by the Buyers using SAP
- Maintain all filing systems in the Purchasing Department
- Help Buyers prepare for meetings (key data performance review from SAP)
- Coordinate small projects within the Purchasing Department (gather data, follow up with internal stakeholders, highlight the TO DO to the Buyers)
- Provide administrative support for Buyers
- Be involved in the vendor management process and coordinate reports and documents
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- 0-4 years of experience
- Excellent command of the English language
- Able to influence both up and down the organization
- Excellent communication, organization skills and detailed oriented
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office