17 days ago
Do you have at least 3 years of experience in media buying? Do you have experience working in the automotive industry? Do you enjoy negotiating prices and traveling? If yes, then we are searching for you!
Our client, the biggest Chinese player in the international automotive market with offices in The Netherlands, Luxembourg and other European countries, is seeking for a purchaser to join the office in Amstelveen.
- Responsible for all purchasing functions and purchasing activities, including media delivery & marketing activities purchasing, logistics & warehousing services purchasing;
- Close collaboration with all departments;
- Seeking reliable vendors and suppliers to provide quality goods and services at reasonable prices, negotiating prices and contracts;
- Formulate and implement purchasing and contract management policies and procedures;
- Identify and implement improved and/or more cost-effective methods;
- Establishing and monitoring costs accurately;
- Maintain and implement systems to streamline operations;
- Maintain pursuant to Company policies.
- Strong knowledge about media, experience in media delivery & marketing activities purchasing;
- Knowledge of supply chain processes;
- Fluent in English language; Dutch is an advantage;
- Skilled in the use of basic computer applications (MS Office);
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize several tasks without compromising quality of work or mission deadlines;
- Ability to review, analyse and interpret information;
- Ability to adapt in a changing workplace;
- Skilled at complex negotiations using high levels of integrity and sound judgement;
- Strong focus on accurate working, eye for details and accuracy;
- More than 3 years progressive experience in purchasing.
- Great annual package with a bonus scheme;
- Long term opportunity;
- 25 holiday days;
- Frequent traveling;
- Mobile phone and car allowances.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Katherine at 0611714878.