Do you speak English? Do you have experience in Event and Project Management? Then look no further!
Our client is an international company in the event marketing industry and they are currently looking for a project assistant to support the project manager. Besides your key activities, you will also act as a back-up for the project managers.
- Assist in the co-ordination of stand management.
- Work closely with suppliers and the internal operations departments.
- Generate invoices in SOP.
- Process Purchase Orders per request of the Project Managers.
- Take care of all travel and accommodation for the design and build team.
- Provide administrative support for the whole team.
- Attend show sites when necessary to assist the Project Management team.
- Continually represent the company in an exemplary manner in terms of oral and written presentations.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager.
- 1-2 years of experience in event management / hospitality
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week.
- Fluent in English
- Must be flexible - may have to work during the evening and weekends during busy periods
- Flexible to travel within Netherlands and to other countries in Europe
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Above market standard salary!
- 8% holiday pay (paid out on a monthly basis)
- 25 days of holidays
- Direct contract with the company (with a possibility for extension)
- Fun, dynamic work environment where everyday is different!
- A chance to participate in a lot of fun events in the Netherlands as well as in other parts of Europe!