Are you looking for a new opportunity and ready to start working on 1st February?
We currently have an opening within one of our coolest clients in the retail industry.
You will be joining a team which is currently busy with a massive project and as result, needs some extra capacity to support them with administrative tasks.
What will you be doing?
- Testing and validation of user flow, using appropriate tools and templates
- Proactively flagging of issues to Product Owner, Tech Lead and development team with a good level of detail to facilitate troubleshooting
What is it required from you?
- Knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience with agile methodologies or Omnichannel solutions would be a plus
- Be able to work with a good degree of autonomy
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in a multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Available to start working 1st February 2019
Extra info: our client is located in the center of Amsterdam!
If interested, please send me your resume at Alessia@adamsrecruitment.com