Our client is urgently seeking an experienced Supply Chain person to join them and cover a maternity leave which is 7/8 months and ideally starting in September.
The role is fairly analytical and involves transforming customer data into information and in managing the content and delivery for customer reports. The Program Manager could also participate in support of sales opportunities and also in managing program implementations with internal and external customers. Customers are primarily located in the EMEA region, but some US and Asia support is expected.
What are we looking for?
- A degree in industrial engineering or supply chain related would be very useful but not essential.
- Technical affinity with software to help customers translate functionality into use.
- Excellent project management skills.
- A history of quality assurance across projects
- Experience working directly with customers.
- Good knowledge of process improvements.
- Ability to analyze data and to create actionable summaries.
Although the company operates in a niche sector within Global Life sciences/Supply Chain, they are focused on finding someone who is available quickly and happy to commit to a temporary project spanning 7-8 months.
If you are available quickly and live within easy commuting distance of Hoofddorp/Nieuwe Vennep/Schiphol, please send your cv quickly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your current salary level.
If you are not already living in the Netherlands, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.