over 1 year ago
Our client is looking for a driven PROGRAM MANAGER for their LIFE SCIENCES vertical to join their team. They are a leading provider in cold-chain visibility solutions for global leading companies in the food and pharmaceuticals industries. They enable their clients to track and monitor assets across the supply chain and ensure the integrity of temperature-sensitive products.
This pioneering company is looking for a candidate that is flexible, self-motivated, and able to work effectively with other disciplines and the company's other departments.
- The Program Manager position is a full-time opportunity wherein the successful candidate is to manage complex, high value and high potential software implementations in the Life Science vertical.
- He or she will Identify and apply approved analytics to transform customer data into information, then use Cold Chain expertise and technical writing skills to communicate issues and actions to the customer as required.
- He or she will be responsible for managing the content and delivery for customer reports and other communications according to defined department standards.
- The Program Manager will participate in the development of proposals; they follow-through to manage program implementations with internal and external customers using the company’s proprietary ColdStream database software.
- He or she will also drive change and use new or unique solutions in business situations.
- The Program Manager will also regularly interface with a cross functional management team including, but not limited to: DMS/Reporting Services, Implementation, SWE, Technical Services, Sales and project and program managers.
- He or she will have daily contact with the company’s global professional services department team members, in person and by phone and email.
- He or she will maintain frequent contact with both internal and external customers and interacts with a wide range of customers and team members with varied backgrounds and perspectives. Customers will primarily be located in the EMEA region, but because of the global nature of customers, some U.S support and minimal Asia or South America support is expected.
- BS/BA in Industrial Engineering or industry-related field. Minimum of 3+ years of life science industry work experience.
- Must possess current knowledge of FDA and EU regulations and be familiar with GxP software requirements.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record of leading long-term software implementations.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to communicate complex principles and models in simple to understand terms.
- Ability to balance competing demands and deal with ambiguity and an environment of change.
- Strong critical thinking in complex situations.
- Proven ability to prioritize project deliverables and history of quality assurance across projects.
- Experience working directly with customers at all levels.
- Good knowledge of process improvement and quality management methods.
- Ability to analyse large quantities of data and create detailed and actionable summaries based on sound statistical analysis and expert commentary.
- Must have excellent technical writing and computer skills.
- Adept at working with MS office products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint, etc.
They are a leading provider in cold-chain visibility solutions, and known for enabling global leading companies in the food and pharmaceuticals industries. They enable their clients to track and monitor assets across the supply chain and ensure the integrity of temperature-sensitive products.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please confirm your current salary level and notice period.