For our client – an international software company – we are currently seeking a Program Manager.
The Program Delivery Manager manages large complex projects and works directly with the project team (Solution Architects, Integration Consultants, Functional Consultants, etc) to deliver software solutions on time and on budget. You have the ability to articulate Company products and solutions to customers and the value added benefits received. The Program Manager consistently uses and improves the existing delivery methodology and provides feedback across the organization into processes that affect delivery.
- Leadership – Demonstrate ability to provide direction to and motivate resources to achieve desired results. Mentor and develop on site teams and promote teamwork amongst peers and customer personnel. Lead by example and demonstrate a positive mental attitude. Demonstrate standard leadership traits: strategic, forward thinking, problem solving, and implementation thought leadership.
- Client Satisfaction – Responsible for balancing the overall satisfaction of the client while effectively representing both the customer and our client’s best interests. Work with project team to achieve high levels of client satisfaction. Be able to measure the effectiveness of the client end solution against the roadmap developed in the sales cycle.
- Revenue & Execution – Results oriented, achieve team utilization, team revenue and management targets. Ability to estimate projects accurately. Anticipate client needs. Influence others to get what you want/need (i.e. other departments). Effectively manage schedule and individual resource utilization. Identifies problems proactively and leverages the organization in an efficient manner to resolve them. This position is revenue generating and is expected to be billable at least 75% of the time.
- Sales and Admin – work with Services Sales Team, Solution Principals and VPs Delivery to develop and support client services solution roadmap. Work with Professional Services operations to administer projects across the engagement lifecycle according to established processes.
- Communication & Documentation – Efficiently, effectively and appropriately establish and manage expectations through verbal and written communication. Demonstrate the ability to effectively listen and comprehend. Ability to produce Program Management work products and deliverables according to established processes.
- Personal Development – Subject matter expert and thought leader for the art of implementation. Keep current as to new developments, best practices, industry trends and new innovations
- College/University Graduate w/ 4 yr degree - Business, Supply Chain, computer science, process engineering preferred
- Minimum 10 years industry experience in large scale implementations in software consulting services
- Prior Experience (at least 2 programs) of implementing complex software solutions preferably in the Supply Chain space.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customer personnel and management including executives
- Proven record of execution to time and budget
- Strategic and tactical thinking
- Knowledge of structured and agile deployment techniques
- No travel restrictions – estimated 50-75%
- Strong project estimating skills, industry expertise or certification preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
International, innovative, growing; offering learning, training and travel opportunities.