Our client, a large international company, is urgently searching for 2 Production Quality Technicians, immediately available. For this role, the Production Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for the inspection of incoming materials, in-process materials, fall-out, and finished goods according to procedures and quality standards. This position will perform these duties by conducting inspections in Production as outlined by the company's technical specifications and international standards.
Production - procedural, administrative, documentation
- Works cooperatively with other departments as required to meet production quality objectives and continuous improvement goals.
- Audits operator's adherence to Production procedures through random in-process inspections.
- Audits Production procedures for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Investigates Unplanned Deviations as assigned and provides Preventative /Corrective action plans as required and assures implementation.
- Inspects and approves materials and/or documentation for shipments including customer specific order requirements.
- Executes daily tests in support of incoming inspection.
- Release materials through the ERP system from inspection.
- Generate and maintain production quality records, reports, and documentation.
- Provide monthly metrics and detailed reports to management.
- Meet and maintain ISO9001 requirements, lean activities, and ACE standards.
Quality - technical, data analysis, problem-solving, communication
- Supports required evaluation and disposition of non-conforming materials.
- Work collaboratively with Quality, suppliers and internal resources to drive quality improvements.
- Utilize Quality documentation and procedures to properly respond to customer issues.
- Participate in transition plans for new product launch and support.
- Support QA engineer to review supplier's quality inspection data, and note trends.
- Assure requirements for equipment maintenance, 5S, and EHS are identified and addressed.
- Other tasks as assigned
What are we looking for:
- Minimum of three years' experience in electronic product manufacturing quality including supplier quality management, and supplier quality system assessment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with co-workers, suppliers and global personnel in an accurate and professional manner.
- Strong knowledge in electronic product manufacturing control, and quality problem-solving tools, such as 8D corrective/ preventive action, FMEA, etc.
- Ability to communicate with tact and patience.
- Highly organized self-starter, able to work independently, proactive, and willing to learn.
- ISO 9001 and Lean quality system knowledge.
- Computer literate (Including, but not limited to ERP system, Windows, MS Office, Visio and Internet).
If you are available and live within easy commuting distance of Hoofddorp/Nieuwe Vennep/Schiphol, please apply and register with Adams.
If you are not already living in the Netherlands, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.