over 1 year ago
Our client is one of the world’s leading premium lifestyle brands/worldwide apparel and retail company. It’s also a fantastic place to work.
We have a super temporary opportunity to cover a maternity leave. Estimated duration is between 4 – 6 months commencing (ideally) in August 2018.
The role is an important function in the Product Marketing team
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) for Menswear is responsible for making the brand stand out in the fashion industry and beyond. The goal is to bring the men’s image to the next level while understanding the competitive environment.
The PMM is responsible for the development of dedicated marketing communications & product support programs and the fulfillment from beginning to end in a fully effective & efficient manner.
A thorough understanding of the brand positioning and competitive environment is required in order to develop unique and innovative marketing communications plans.
The PMM will work in close cooperation with the Senior Marketing Manager and act in a leading & consulting role to the product divisions for Men’s wear.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for managing marketing communications programs for the men’s divisions.
- Development of 360 product support campaigns
- Advertising campaign briefs
- Manage development of sell-in & sales support tools, in particular working with our Digital Showroom Tool
- Establish a professional relationship with the product divisions to provide service and understand the business need
- General support of the Snr Marketing Manager
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency in marketing communication and all its output, in line with the brand positioning
- Post-campaign evaluations to assess the r.o.i. of programs
- Provide weekly updates on the development of ongoing projects & deliverables
- In time distribution of all sales support materials
- Provide thorough competitive insight
- University degree or similar in marketing or communications
- Minimum of 5 year working experience in related industry – Fashion/Apparel/Sportswear etc.
- International focus and mindset
- Excellent Communication skills
- Fluent English
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at same time
- Excellent Project management and organization skills
- Deadline and quality focused
- Open minded
- Focused on the best possible quality
- Fashion experience and/or strong interest
- Strong eye for detail
- Sticks to (triple checked) facts
- Responsive & service minded
- Team player
- Budget conscious
It is essential that interested candidates are available quickly for a temporary project. We cannot consider candidates who have notice periods as the preferred start date will be August or beginning of September at the latest.
If you have what it takes for such a role, please send your CV to me as quickly as possible. Let me know your salary level and earliest start date.