7 days ago
One of our clients, the leader in consumer goods in the Netherlands, is looking for a Product Manager to join their international team in Rotterdam.
Do you get a lot of energy from building a website in order to create the best customer journey for your product category? Are you a native German speaker ready for your next exciting step in the Netherlands? Then read further!
In this role you will:
- Monitor customers’ needs and translate them to action plans
- Determine the best strategy for your product category
- Create the best customer journey by making adjustments on the website, in the store and in the app
- Study and tackle customer issues such as returns
- Be responsible for pricing strategies and marketing campaigns
- Cooperate with your team and keep all the members updated on any process results and insights
- Bachelor’s degree-preferably in Marketing
- Prior relevant work experience would be preferred but drive is more important for this role
- Native level of German, working profficiency in English and ideally Dutch
- Strategic mindset and number affinity
- Commercial and sales driven, you recognize opportunities and provide concrete action plans
- You pay close attention to customers’ feedback and needs
What is in it for you?
- Great salary and secondary benefits
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Discount on all products
- 25 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Amazing location, great atmosphere and fun working environment
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to apply directly or contact me for more information!