18 days ago
Our client, a large international Chinese company in the automotive industry, is searching for a Product Manager. The company has its headquarters in China, with an international office in Amsterdam, Luxembourg and other countries throughout Europe. For this role, we are searching for a candidate who will define connected car product features and user stories and be responsible for connected car user operation and function upgrade.
- Responsible for European connected car market analysis and define connected car product and operating features and requirements
- Develop user scenarios and explore potential partners of the European connected car ecosystem, and assist development team to promote the construction of the connected car ecosystem
- Design and plan the business model for connected car users, and convert it into product requirements and complete function acceptance
- Analyze data reports, end user and after-sales feedback, convert it into new product requirements or follow up problems work rounds
- Responsible for connected car OTA upgrade plans
- Assist the training related activities regarding service activation and usage
- Assist new vehicle model project to complete European connected car requirements, HMI design confirmation and functional acceptance
- Analyze OEMs/Network Providers setup for European Connected cars to identify current and future standards of operation.
- 3-5 years of working experience in product definition or product operation for connected car or related field
- Familiar with market analysis, product definition, user operation for connected car
- Familiar with the development and management process of vehicle and connected car projects
- Familiar with the technical infrastructure & protocols on both sides Network Providers and OEM for Car connectivity.
Frequent travelling (up to 50% of time) is anticipated
Please apply directly if you are interested!