Our client, a very dynamic and fast-growing company offering a comprehensive range of global cloud hosting solutions, is searching for a driven and experienced Product Manager in Cloud and Hosting Services. The company is undergoing a period of rapid growth as it explores and develops new opportunities throughout their global offices and looking to add a new talent to their Product Management Team.
The successful candidate should have proven experience in cloud and the hosting market, passionate about technology, as well as have the keenness to develop and eagerness to implement his/her vision.
The Product Manager will be in charge of developing and executing the commercial product strategy for our client’s cloud products. The Product Manager should also contribute to growing the business through a combination of his/her product expertise, insight into market competition, and top-notch communication skills. The successful candidate will develop a deep knowledge of our current offerings, map out the market, and identify the gaps. In close collaboration with sales, marketing, product owners and scrum teams, will work together to ensure that the right features are developed, launched, and maintained over the course of their lifecycle.
Part of the Product Manager’s responsibility will be to build and grow partnerships with technology partners, vendors, as well as multiple internal technology and support teams in order to build the next generation of cloud hosting products as well as manage the ongoing lifecycle of current offerings. He or She will also guide product positioning and messaging, and drive the strategic direction of product portfolios.
This Product Manager will also supervise the Product Management team and report directly to the CMO.
- Responsible for the product category strategy and development execution.
- Maintain and optimize the overall value stream of the product by defining the commercial terms (pricing strategy and channel commercials), facilitating deals, and enabling the sales channels.
- Interact with both current and potential customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Translate technology into relevant value propositions for customers and partners
- Responsible for a clear and competitive portfolio of services
- Ensuring that the right infrastructure (make, buy, or partner) for the delivery of products is in place and optimized during their life-cycle
- Leading the go-to-market for the various functional organizations (e.g. channels, sales, legal, marketing, customer care), needed to make the proposition successfully
- Deliver the sales tooling and training to enable sales to be successful
- Act as thought leader for customers through online and live engagement and to industry analysts, helping to position the company globally.
- Around 7 years of international experience in the enterprise ICT market as a Product (Marketing) Manager or equivalent
- Strong commercial drive (profitability, pricing, targets)
- Experience in driving Cloud solutions and/or products
- Relevant background in the cloud, ISP or hosting industry
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent DUTCH and ENGLISH communication skills.
- An excellent understanding of product management, balanced with the capability to work well with sales and technical specialists.
- Analytical mindset: able to assess competitive dynamics in the Cloud technology market
- Thrives in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Collaborative by nature with an open and engaging style
What Does the Company Offer:
- A chance to work within a rapidly expanding international company.
- Competitive compensation
- 25 Holidays
- Opportunities for training and development
- Pension contribution
- Collective health insurance
- Travel cost
- Free lunch in the office
- Daily fruits and vegetables