about 2 years ago
This position is the ideal next step for you if you want to be part of a growing and exciting retail company in the vibrant city of Rotterdam. As a product line coordinator you get to be the "spider in the web" within the company, coordinate around new product launches as well as assisting the senior product manager. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the wholesale merchandising process to drive profitable line performance.
- Support the Online Product Merchandising team to align the online and wholesale product line assortment strategy.
- Conduct product and market research on competitor and market relevant topics including competitive and benchmark analysis. Create business cases and market potential studies for product briefing.
- Create product flow prognosis for key collections.
- Support the Senior Manager Product & Merchandise EMEA with seasonal product merchandising planning.
- Work closely with marketing department to support the creation of catalogs/tech sheets and perform content checks.
- Manage the administrative tasks of the product merchandising process and seasonal structure. This includes creating and maintaining product line worksheets and presentations, communicating sample delivery schedules to regions, coordinating asset information with marketing teams and keeping departments informed and up to date from early seasonal line planning throughout the sales season.
- Manage the various sample requirements for pre-line meetings with sales and key-accounts, and manage seasonal sample orders for the regions.
- Be the contact person for other departments and Sales Management for any product related topics.
- Analyze and measure the product line performance and needs against the different channels and tiering and make assortment recommendations.
- Prepare and present footwear product information at sales and key-account meetings and when requested.
- Communicate with internal and external production, design and development partners.
What's in it for you?
- you get to be part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- you get to frequently travel for work
- you get a market competitive salary
- product discounts
- holiday allowance
- travel reimbursement
What the company is expecting from you?
- 4+ years international/European product merchandise experience
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English written & spoken, German is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe CS applications. SAP experience is an advantage.
- Proven outstanding numerical and analytical skills.
- Proven excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Excellent project management skills, strong focus on detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines and meet fast timelines.
- Multi task, proactive and X-functional/discipline attitude.
- Ability to solve problems with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Comfortable working autonomously and with a remote manager.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Must be self-motivated and have a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to build solid working relationships with several partners such as sales & service departments, product and design teams