Are you immediately available and looking for a new challenge as a Product Line Analyst, please read below.
We are looking for Analyst with 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Product Marketing Analyst to join this international company. You will be part of the marketing team, although your role will be 100 % analytical. This role is temporary for 6 months with a chance to stay on the long term.
In this role you main tasks will be to:
- Prepare product costing reports for various product portfolio
- Analyse and give advises or guideline based on your findings.
- Prepare Profit Improvement Opportunities reports
- Work collaboratively with different teams as Technical and Supply chain and marketing
- Participate and assist in Product Line Optimization activities
- Support the commercialization process of new Stock Keeping Units
What is in it for you :
- International working environment
- Dynamic and challenging work place
- 13th-month pay
- 25 holidays days
- Transport cost paid
- A bachelor’s degree in Business administration or a similar field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in
- An understanding of the lubricant business is a big plus
- Excellent Excel skills and number driven
- Accurate with a hands on mentality.
- A good communicator with interpersonal and organisational skills