about 1 month ago
Do you have at least 2-3 years of experience in product development AND account management? Would you like to be the midpoint between the product development and IT teams (technical side) and the customers (commercial side)? Are you fluent in Dutch? Would you like to work for a fantastic international company with excellent secondary benefits and exciting growth opportunities?
Then look no further!
- Daily contact with customers to brainstorm new innovative features and products to suit their needs
- Work closely with IT development, UX and Sales to continuously improve/develop products & functionalities to suit the customer needs and solve problems
- Ensure that the product meets the needs of customers, both substantively and functionally
- Use experience and knowledge to validate prototypes and develop new innovative products to create customer value
- Completed HBO / WO education
- 2-3 years of experience in a commercial environment / as an account manager
- Background in product development
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and oral)
- Sharp commercial mindset
- Possess a strong affinity with data.
- Customer oriented mindset
- Take initiative and not afraid to try new things
Our client is a leading provider of digital information products based in Amsterdam. They have an international and dynamic environment with excellent growth opportunities.
- 33 vacation days (possibility of buying additional 15 extra vacation days a year)
- 13th month pay
- 100% travel reimbursement
- Fantastic bonus and profit-sharing scheme
- Great commission structure for this role
- Flexible working hours
- Two days a year to spend on volunteering
- Pension scheme
- Free use of in-house gym
- Possibility to work from home
- Able to buy shares in the company
- Flat and international work environment
- Modern office
- Excellent growth opportunities