Our client is a global technology and supply chain solutions company which provide innovative solutions to organizations around the world. The company has been ranked as ‘one of the 100 best places to work’ for 7 years in a row by Fortune Magazine. This award shows the employees and their community that they have a commitment to fostering the best company culture possible.
The company currently has some exciting opportunities at their Amsterdam location and Adams is partnering with them on their exciting journey.
As a Procurement Specialist you will be part of an international team with 5 colleagues and be mainly responsible for the order fulfillment process. Your work will be project-base, and you will be working closely with the Program Managers.
Your tasks will be:
- Manage the order fulfillment process – from receiving the order until complete delivery
- Process orders in Oracle and being accurate
- Maintaining relationships with customers and communicating any issues regarding product delivery
- Work closely with other departments, attend to meetings and liaise with Program Managers
- Manage product returns and respond to customer queries concerning deliveries and special requirements
- Work on projects and assignments as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Min 3-5 years of experience working in a similar position
- Experience with planning in supply chain is mandatory
- Oracle or SAP experience is mandatory
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Pro-active and communicative
- Able to handle high work load and stress
Please note that we can only consider candidates currently living in the Netherlands and within easy commuting distance of Amsterdam. Feel free to apply or to send your CV to me: email@example.com