For our client – an international organization in the healthcare industry we are currently seeking a Procurement Services Officer (PSO) to cover a maternity leave within the Procurement Services team.
The Procurement Services Officer is responsible for providing excellent service to customers as well as contractors and other external stakeholders.
The main drivers are speed, expertise (knowledge products and services), accuracy (first time right) and clearness in communication. You will strive continuously to meet the lowest possible costs for both our client and the customer.
- Taking ownership of price quotation requests and processing orders within the agreed timelines;
- Building and maintaining a very close relationship with the customer and external stakeholders;
- Communicating with all the stakeholders in a proactive and reactive way;
- Coordinating with various departments (Purchase, Supply Chain and QA) to complete the quotation and deliver the order in full and on time to the end customer;
- Ensuring the integrity of data and exchanging clear information with the Program Manager;
- Participating proactively in continuous improvement initiatives;
- Taking full ownership of issues and proposing the best suitable solution for all parties involved.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Logistics and Supply Chain management, or in Business Administration;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar role;
- Experience in customer services / sales support in an international environment;
- Experience with supply chain is preferred;
- Experience with an ERP system.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Highly accurate, with attention to detail and quality;
- Flexible and positive attitude, ability to meet the changing requirements of the donor/contractor;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Pro-active and innovative mindset.
Fluency in written and spoken English
What do they offer:
- A direct contract
- Flexible working hours (start and end date)
- Possibility to work from home one day a week
- Travel expenses with maximum of €300,- per month
- 30 holidays
- 5,6% pension premium
- Collective health care