Are you an accomplished Pricing Analyst, with excellent organisational skills? Then our client is looking for you for their office in Rotterdam!
As the Pricing Quotation Analyst, these will be your responsibilities:
- Quote pricing according to Pricing Guidelines and Sales Intelligence
- Analyzing quote requests and communicating client negotiation information to the Sales Representatives
- Supporting the Sales Representatives during the whole Market-to-Offer process in the Sales Operative activities
- Communicating with Sales, Customer Service, CRM, Strategic Pricing, and other departments with the goal of establishing and implementing the Market-to-Offer process
- Establishing and maintaining a network with Sales Representatives, serving as their main contact with regards to Pricing and Quotations in Europe, with a focus on the Mediterranean area
- Developing effective pricing strategies, by working closely with Business Unit Directors
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Challenging tasks in a multicultural environment
- Collaboration with a diverse, open-minded and innovative team
- Training and development opportunities
- Monthly health insurance contribution
- Travel costs reimbursed (first class)
- Central location in Rotterdam
- Fluent Italian (written and spoken), fluent English, German, French or Spanish is a plus
- Proficiency with SAP and MS Excel
- Experience with CRM Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to travel when necessary
About our client
Our client is a market leader in heat related products, systems and services. They employ more than 14,000 employees in more than 35 countries and they are the driving force in their specialist sector. They have a leadership style that encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative.
Would you like to know more or apply?
Feel free to get in touch with Edina on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0652670016.