Are you a pricing Specialist looking for a new challenge? This role is for you!
Our client, a well-established international company is currently on the look for a proactive and experienced Pricing Manager. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in multinational companies and excellent Excel and analytical skills. In this role you will be reporting to the Marketing Director EMEA.
Your Main objective will be
- Supporting maximum revenue and profit resulting through the correct application of pricing
- Analyzing, Reporting and presenting the outcomes
- Defining and setting up Product Pricing in line with internal cost structure and market information
- Safeguarding pricing integrity and Customer specific price agreements to ensure appropriate pricing and accurate information.
- Being Responsible for periodic general price and margin review per market
- Gathering, analyzing and processing forecast information from Sales and HQ for new and existing products
- Analyzing competitive information and reporting it to HQ
- Maintaining an updated competitive database
- Supporting different Business Unit with analysis and reports (Sales and Marketing departments)
What is in it for you!
- Informal and international working environment
- Direct contract with the company
- Freedom in your work
- 25 holidays day
- Good pension scheme
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Economics or Econometrics
- Between 2 to 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experienced with Excel, Database queries, Power Pivots and price modelling
- English needs to be on a professional level
- Excellent Analytical Skills and accuracy
- Creative and problem solving
- Communication Skills
- Flexible and open minded