Our client is a fast-growing international software company located in Amsterdam and the USA. Although they are a relatively small company based on number of employees (circa 60) they sell to an impressive range of Financial, Healthcare, Government, Education, Energy and Retail leaders as well as Fortune 500 companies. Their software automatically tests and validates any change in physical, virtual and cloud based digital workspaces to proactively safeguard application and desktop performance and availability.
Customer-focus is vital which is why they want prospective and current customers to see the value of solutions for their business. In order to support this, they need an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer, based in the Amsterdam office. Someone with an ability to really understand customer requirements and challenges and to translate those into the best solution for them.
You will be a crucial addition in the Sales team, since you are the one helping the Account Managers drive opportunities forward from a technical perspective. You are engaging in the technical discussions with prospective customers, providing demo’s, training their people and organizing workshops. This requires great communication skills in listening, understanding, translating and in providing solutions for challenges and in convincing your clients to go with you.
What do you need to offer?
- At least 3 years working experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer in a (desktop) virtualization field
- A broad knowledge of infrastructure architecture, operating systems and applications.
- It would be a nice bonus if you have experience with and knowledge of (PowerShell) scripting.
- You understand VMware, Citrix and WVD.
- A great team player mentality.
- A knowledge sharing attitude.
- Up to date on the newest technologies in the field.
- A love for travel – the Netherlands, Europe and sometimes APAC.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Business Administration or similar.
Our client can offer you a very flexible and self-directing work environment. This includes option to work from home on occasions. With this independent way of working comes responsibility and autonomy: ask for what you need and get the job done.
The position offers a good base salary and excellent OTE.
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible. Please indicate your salary level and availability.