Great new role as a PR Coordinator and Social Support Coordinator. In this role you will be responsible for being the point of contact with the PR agencies and coordinating all PR activities as a well as the social Media tasks.
For this role 2 to 3 years’ experience in PR and Managing the Social Media is a must!
Your daily responsibilities as a PR Coordinator will be :
- Coordinating all PR activities and by pro-actively keeping in touch with the PR agencies
- Updating them with relevant information on new seasonal product and new branding initiatives.
- Double check all written PR texts, press releases and marketing/promotional text.
- Coordinate language translations for marketing texts with various translation agencies.
- Marking sure all deadlines are respected
- Assisting in the creation of additional consumer materials like inserts, booklets, flyers, brochures.
- Making reporting on result of PR and Marketing campaign to continuously improve future results
- Finding new ambassadors and set up collaborations
- Growing and expanding company's social media presence into new social media platforms
What is in it for you ?
- Great life/working balance
- Friendly team and a casual working environment
- Free breakfast once a week
- Working with a company who cares about the environment and work ethics.
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
- Opportunity to travel and participate to fairs
- Bachelor’s Degree in media, marketing or communication
- 2-3 years of working experience in marketing, PR and/or communications
- Proven experience in working with PR agencies
- Professional, flexible and resourceful.
- Use effective communication and listening skills.
- Professional level of English written and spoken, German is an advantage.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge: PowerPoint, Keynote and Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable presenting to small and large groups.