18 days ago
Are you a natural communicator, with experience in both PR and Marketing and you are looking for your next challenge? Our client is looking for a PR Coordinator for their fun office in Rotterdam. You will be responsible for all PR activities but also you will be the first point of contact for ambassadors and influencers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate all PR activities and keep PR agencies up to date with relevant information
- Copy write PR texts, press releases and marketing/promotional texts in cooperation with agencies and/or translation agencies.
- Coordinate operational tasks with regards to product delivery, competition prizes, etc.
- Assist in the creation of additional consumer materials like inserts, booklets, flyers, brochures.
- Collect and analyse PR related data to create comprehensive reports
- Find new ambassadors and influencers and set up collaborations to generate content, and positive brand awareness in the right target groups.
- Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place.
What is in it for you?
- Friendly team and a casual working environment
- Free breakfast once a week
- Working with a company that cares about the environment and work ethics.
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in media, marketing/communication or equivalent education.
- 2-3 years of (international) experience in marketing, PR and/or communications
- Good understanding of brand marketing campaigns within a similar role.
- Fluent English (written and spoken) required. German is a big plus
- Proven experience working with PR and media agencies.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge: PowerPoint, Keynote and Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven strong presentation, organizational and written & oral communication skills.
Is that something interesting for you? Feel free to apply!