Are you the PR & Digital Manager Guru we are searching for? For our client, a Chinese owned company based in Amsterdam, in the field of automotive design and manufacturing of cars, we are searching for a PR & Digital Manager, available immediately, full time (40 hours). The company has its headquarters based in China, with an international office in Amsterdam, Luxembourg and other countries throughout Europe. For this role, we are searching for a communicative, proactive, team player, whose main purpose for the job is to run all media, PR and reputation topics of several brands in Europe as well as run all digital marketing activities of the company (via Google, Web and Social Media).
- Manage the setup reputation of the UK based company
- Develop the structure and details of the department members and get them integrated
- Ensure timely product and communications planning towards all kinds of media in all European events
- Prepare accurate reports on marketing campaigns and overall performance
- Website coordination and control
- Ensure update request from markets
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing department including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Plan and manage social media platforms
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing or advertising
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Able and willing to frequently travel within Europe and the Netherlands (High level of flexibility in time & location)
- Experience in the automotive industry is an advantage
- Proactive and Hands-on; Can take ownership of projects and deliver results
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Experience with China and Chinese business culture
- Highly creative with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work independently: self-starter
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
If you are the ideal candidate, based in the Netherlands, fitting all the requirements, do not hesitate to register and apply!