For one of our clients, an international company that is a market leader in entertainment innovation we are looking for a Personal Assistant / Office Manager to join their team. The company continues to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide and in order to do this they are looking for some of the best talent out there! Currently they are looking for a proactive and dynamic multitasker that can not only help run the office but also assist the Finance and IT Directors.
This client is known worldwide but still offers a family feel in their Amsterdam office (Centre of Excellence) that consists of 46 people. This allows you to gain all the resources you need, and is still small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. The company offers a fast paced environment, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits. No day is the same here!
Your day to day tasks will consist of coordination, communication and driving the office forward while at the same time you are focused on supporting the Sr. Director of Finance and the Sr. Manager Global Infrastructure.
- Manage all the day-to-day activities and events that take place including hospitality requests together with the Facilities coordinator
- Responsibility and coordination of all activities for the Amsterdam Management team, be the glue that holds us all together.
- Managers are frequently travelling so you are often the face of the office
- Drive the communication among produce the monthly “Amsterdam office newsflash” and weekly notice of forthcoming visitors
- Act as link between the Wellness committee and management team
- Responsible for the Amsterdam management calendar, organize monthly meetings, follow up on actions and generally ensure we are informed at all times
- Work closely with our key business partners; making sure that the Amsterdam office is a great place to work
- Assist with travel arrangements and manage KLM Bluebizz points
- Assist with creating presentations slides for meetings
- Planning and managing the finance work calendar ensuring actions are followed up and chasing where necessary
- Organizing events for the broader Finance team
Information technology coordinator
- Manage and support the workflow process of having in country contracts reviewed by Legal before getting signed
- Manage contract expiration of various services for Global Infrastructure services
- Manage the mobile services contract for the Amsterdam office and track contracts for EMEA and APAC offices
- Provide support in management of calendar, travel, expense
- Responsible for the legal DI signature, ensuring all documents are signed and filed on a daily basis, arranging the signing of original contracts. This is a critical time sensitive task and can vary every day in time.
- Legalization of documents with outside counseling
- Tax documentation; co-ordinate country requests with the Dutch tax office (predominately in January)
- Organize the bi-annual DI board meetings, agenda and minute taking
- 3-5 years experience as a Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant or Office Manager
- Proven ability to prioritize activities and manage workload in a complex, fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Great interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and develop relationships across countries, regions and cultures
- Proven experience with using a range of software including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, SAP, Box, and audio/video conferencing tools
- Customer service approach, flexible, hands on mentality, practical, proactive and self-motivated
- Ideally some experience with financial administration and experience with booking travel through Concur
- Ensure discretion and confidentially is maintained at all times
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
- Near Native English language skills and good Dutch
- Interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Strong documentation skills