5 days ago
Do you know the ins and outs of German labor law? Are you a process-driven person being able to manage multiple projects and deadlines at the same time? Do you thrive in a young and dynamic environment? Then I'm looking for you! As a Payroll Specialist your main task will be to develop and define the payroll process to support the company's growth.
Your responsibilities as a Payroll Specialist:
- You design payroll processes from scratch
- You make sure all German colleagues get the right salary at the right moment
- You have extensive knowledge of German payroll taxes and social contributions, salary administration, and developing the processes around it.
- Educating other colleagues on German HR processes
What makes you an ideal candidate?
- Besides English, you also speak at least a conversational level of German and Dutch
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Payroll experience on the German market
- Relevant Bachelors or Masters degree
- Excellent project management and communication skills
What's in it for you:
- Friendly team and fun working environment
- Flat hierarchy
- possibility to work from home or from the office
- Market competitive salary and secondary benefits
- 36-40 hours work week
Interested in this great opportunity? Apply directly or contact Edina for further information!
e: firstname.lastname@example.org t: +31652670016