We have a fantastic opportunity in Utrecht. Do you want to work within a dynamic and innovative culture?
One of our clients, a really interesting and innovative company in Utrecht in the medical device industry is looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join their team. The job will require 40 hours of employment and offers a great salary package!
- Coordinating outsourced payroll in the Netherlands and UK and any additional countries as they are expanding.
- Managing the monthly payroll, policies for the employees and internal customers while ensuring compliance in collaboration with HR
- Entering data into the payroll system and checking and adjusting the information
- Processing checks such as terminations, calculate new hire pay, termination pay, etc.
- Updating payroll and company policies as well as legislative requirements
- Supporting bank and credit card reconciliations, expense claims and invoice processing, addressing internal & external invoice queries, etc.
- A Practical Diploma Payroll in Administration
- Demonstrable experience within Accounts Payable and payroll
- Experience in Excel and in any Payroll system
- Excellent level of English, Dutch is a plus
- Pro-active, adaptable, organised, team-worker, solution-oriented with strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- QAD/ERP systems experience is a plus
What they offer:
- 37 holiday days per year + 5 purchase days (if wanted)
- Trainings, a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and an informal dress code
- Coverage of commuting costs
- Free, on-site parking
- Social events and team lunches
- A picnic area, a ping pong table and many more!
Don't miss this chance and apply! :)
If you think you are suitable for this position you can also contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I will be happy to talk to you!