For our client – an international company in consumer electronics with European offices in Hoofddorp – we are currently seeking an international Payroll Analyst to process and check output monthly salary run, liaise with third party payroll vendors and support Human Resources and Finance departments.
- Processing and checking output monthly salary run.
- Ensure payment to the employees, social security, wage tax, pension etc. in the specific countries are processed within the deadlines.
- Provide oversight of output from local payroll providers. Review, monitor, and follow up on variances until successful resolution during the monthly payroll run.
- Address all payroll issues in a timely manner and maintain an open line of communication with Human Resources and Finance departments.
- Conducts close review/monitoring of records for payroll changes submitted.
- Coordinates and resolves discrepancies and irregularities in pay with appropriate parties.
- Executing monthly and ad-hoc reporting activities towards internal customers.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, Internal Controls, US GAAP and other relevant legislation and regulations.
- Responsible for year-end processes such as annual payroll tax and payment summary reconciliations.
- Support the management effort in process improvements for all areas of responsibilities.
- Dealing with payroll queries from employees on final output.
- Bachelor or above Degree in Finance/Accounting related subject
- 3+ years of payroll accounting experience, ideally in a publicly listed organization
- Integrity and a strong work ethic with a high level of attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- General Ledger knowledge and an understanding of payroll from a broader business perspective
- Knowledgeable of U.S. GAAP and SOX Compliance
- International payroll experience, ideally with knowledge of UK, NL, France and Germany
- Proactive and self-starter with experience in owning processes and results
- Familiarity with wage laws
- Fluent English
Interested? Please email your resume email@example.com or call 0655130268