We have a superb opportunity with a prestigious international client at their EMEA HQ. They have a beautiful office location in Hoofddorp, close to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
They need an experienced Payroll Specialist to take joint responsibility for the monthly payroll runs for more than 12 countries and more than 300 employees. Some of the key responsibilities are as follows;
- Processing the monthly salary run via ADP.
- Providing of reports from local payroll providers.
- Conducting close reviews/monitoring of records for payroll changes.
- Executing monthly ad-hoc reporting activities towards internal customers.
- Ensuring compliance with SOX internal controls, US GAAP and other regulations.
- Supporting the management effort in process improvements.
This is just a snapshot of the activities and responsibilities. We can share a more detailed job profile later.
What you need to offer?
- A minimum of 3 years in a payroll accounting/analysis function.
- Multi country payroll processing experience.
- Extensive knowledge of ADP.
- GL knowledge as well as US GAAP – an advantage.
- Business fluency in English. French or German or Dutch would be an asset.
- Already living and working in the Netherlands with no restrictions.
Please note that this is a permanent position but preference will be given to candidates who are available for a potential start in November.
Great location, great salary and great benefits. What are you waiting for?
Please contact me as quickly as possible by sending your CV and introduction to email@example.com. Please indicate your current salary and notice period.