about 2 years ago
Would you like to support an international company shaping today’s healthcare landscape? We are looking for a Payroll Accountant, immediately available to join our client’s Finance & Accounting department!
For the European headquarters in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Payroll Accountant to temporarily support the Accounting Team.
Your job as a Payroll Accountant will include
- Support in the accurate and timely finance and accounting reporting processes for our client’s entities in the NL, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK
- Coordinate all banking related activities
- Being a subject-matter expert, you ensure timely and accurate monthly accrual process in line with corporate guidelines.
- Coordinate all the corporate and other tax returns and schedule all the payments timely and accurately.
- Monitoring and controlling all Deferred Revenue Activities
- Responsible for the accrual process each month (this includes bonus accruals, invoice accruals and any other accruals as required) for looked after entity/entities,
- Producing data for financial, sales indicators on regular basis
- Coordinating all activities related to Fixed Assets
Your profile as the ideal Payroll Accountant
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role within Finance & Accounting Department
- You understand the key financial figures and correlation with management controls
- Very strong asset is the proficiency in handling payroll for European countries like The Netherlands, France, UK, Belgium, Italy, Spain and/or Germany
- You are able to build trust with your key stakeholders and have excellent communication skills that enable you to work efficiently and avoid any ambiguity
- A temporary, full-time position for 3 month assignment.
- A friendly team with knowledgeable and passionate colleagues.
- A wonderful open office with welcoming and driven international colleagues.
Are you immediately available for a new challenge? Apply now!