Our client, an international and prestigious company with offices in Amsterdam, is looking for an experienced Patent Paralegal, to join their Global patent group and to protect their rights to innovations.
In this role as a Patent Paralegal, you will:
- Be responsible for coordinating the US and foreign filing and prosecution
- Maintain docket and filing records, and monitor critical due dates to make sure that all deadlines are met
- Initiate filing of EP, PCT and foreign applications
- Review patent correspondence, extract relevant information and coordinate disposition
- Assist with de-docketing of deadlines for patent applications filed worldwide
- Maintain records related to the prosecution of patent applications.
- Coordinate and manage special projects related to our client’s worldwide patent portfolio
- Prepare legal documents for international patent filings
- Work with internal patent attorneys, other patent paralegals and outside foreign associates
The ideal Patent Paralegal holds:
- BSc in the Legal or Business field
- 3-5 years’ experience in filing
- Extensive knowledge of international patent filing procedures and rules
- Experience with docketing management software – experience in working with Anaqua is considered a plus
- Ability to understand, extract and input relevant information accurately from legal documents
- Ability to obtain and effectively communicate information related to pending patent applications and matters of US and foreign
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Team player but can also work independently
- The ability and willingness to learn new software applications
Do you wish to join a great employer and be a part of a dynamic, hands-on team?
Send me your CV at email@example.com or contact Androniki Zafeiropoulou for more information at 0652668852
Please note that we can only consider candidates legally entitled to work in Holland.