Our client is a prestigious International School in the Amsterdam area.
We are urgently looking for an experienced PA to support the Principal as well as another Board Member for an initial 6 month temporary/interim project. We need a native English speaker ideally who speaks good level Dutch. The day to day communications internally are in English but there could be external communication requiring some knowledge of Dutch. We need a candidate who fits the following profile;
- A minimum of 5 years high level secretarial experience supporting Board or senior Management.
- Experience in an English-speaking environment.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Some knowledge of Dutch Labour Law or Finance would be an asset.
- Ideally experience within Education/Non-profit/NGO environment.
- Available immediately on a full-time basis.
- Available for an early start to the working day. 8am.
- Living in Amsterdam ideally in the South of the City or within easy commute.
The role will report to the Principal with the following key responsibilities;
• Assist priority the Principal and Bursar (management board), second priority assist/advise general staff with organizational, financial, personal administration and communication on a daily basis
• Manage heavy communications and calendar scheduling (requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, clients, co-workers and the general public) to coordinate various complex meetings
• Work with the Principal and Bursar to manage their calendars and schedules (board meetings, staff meetings, parents’ meetings, conferences, regional office visits)
• Organize all other meetings to be attended by the Principal and/or Bursar, including staff lunches, coffees, and Skype calls
• Event management (Organize parties, presentations and launches and set up venues
• Manage principal inbox; Chase responses to requests and emails to/from the school
• Answer phones direct all incoming calls to appropriate party
• Maintain and present the executive dashboard and other reports on a timely manner
• Leading external communications by Mailchimp (weekly and incidental)
• Design newsletters by Mailchimp and other sources
And much more …………………………
Are you interested and available immediately?
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to email@example.com as quickly as possible.