Do you have at least 2 years of PA experience? Do you speak English fluently? Are you available to work at least 32 / 40 hours? Are you already based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit? Are you available immediately?
Then we are looking for YOU!
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the Managing Director
- Key secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director including diary management, booking travel & accommodation, arranging meetings, taking meeting, expenses management and general support as deemed necessary.
- Providing local organisation and support for facility services in the Amsterdam office
- Liaise with third party facility companies regarding general information requests related to the office; electrics, trash pick-up, local authorities, telecom provider, lease company, etc.
- Ensure office resources are adequate at all times; office supplies, cleaning materials etc.
- Supervise the cleaning; contract, schedule, materials, etc.
- Supervise health and safety in the office.
- Fill in, process, and follow up on insurance declarations in case of accident, or lost/stolen goods
- Governance over the waste and kitchen management.
- Be the prime contact person for the landlord.
- Responsible for the operational aspect of all minor and major office refurbishment projects.
- Providing administrative support to the local HR advisor
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) - MUST; fluency in Dutch is a bonus
- Minimum 2 years of PA Experience - MUST
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Must be available at least 32 hours; 40 hours preferable
- No 9-5 mentality
Our client is an international company in the Events industry based in Amsterdam
- 8% holiday pay
- Transport Reimbursement
- 25 days holidays
- Direct contract with the company (with a possibility of extension)
- Fun, dynamic work environment where everyday is different!
Note: Please only apply if you are currently based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit as our client is looking for candidates who can start immediately.