3 months ago
Do you believe in people and think they are an organization's most important asset? Do you believe in the development of talents in a company? Have you always dreamt of working in a truly international environment with a European focus? Then this job is for you!
The key focus is on organizational development and facilitating growth by implementing specific HR policies and processes in areas of young professional development, leadership development, (high performing) team development and change/transformation management. In this role you will be instrumental in planning and implementing organizational development initiatives for a large international workforce.
Your key responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of HR-strategy and management processes
- Assist the organization in areas of young professional development, leadership development, organizational redesign, team development, and change management
- Operate as an organizational leader | internal consultant to identify, develop and implement business processes and organizational effectiveness interventions, as and when required.
- Act as a change agent providing the support and mechanism to implement major changes to the operations of the business and provide coaching to leaders and senior managers
- Manage the process of talent review and succession planning, key employee retention design, change management, workforce management and development.
- Support organizational planning including review of roles, traits and competences and responsibilities and job descriptions
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, Psychology, or another closely related field
- 5+ years related experience in organizational development (Role included training preferably)
- Related experience in (international) project management
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Must have previous experience working independently or with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong follow-through required
What you can expect
- A high level of autonomy and independence
- lot of exciting project work in a truly international environment
- above market standard salary
Click to apply now or feel free to contact Edina for further information! E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +31652670016