Our client is a global technology and supply chain solutions company which provide innovative solutions to organizations around the world. The company has been ranked as ‘one of the 100 best places to work’ for 7 years in a row by Fortune Magazine. This award shows the employees and their community that they have a commitment to fostering the best company culture possible.
The company currently has some exciting opportunities at their Amsterdam location and Adams is partnering with them on their exciting journey.
As an Order Specialist you will be part of a very international team with 6 members. Your work will be project-base, meaning you will work with one or two accounts per time and your customers are located mainly in the UK and Germany.
What will you be doing:
- Create purchase orders
- Create RTV orders and coordinate return materials to the vendors
- Update pricing information
- Maintain relationships and follow up with vendors
- Liaise with material coordinators to solve invoice discrepancies
- Build reports to measure OTD
- Min of 3 years working in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Oracle experience is a plus, ERP knowledge is mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able and eager to work in a team
- Critical thinking and pro-active
- Accurate and able to handle high work load
Please note that we can only consider candidates currently living in the Netherlands, with a valid work permit and within easy commuting distance of Amsterdam. Feel free to apply or to send your CV to me: email@example.com