Do you have experience in Order Management or Customer Service and are you looking for a challenging position in a global fashion and sustainable company?
Read further to see if this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
We are looking for a communicative and pro-active Order Management Specialist with native level German for our client, which is a dynamic and international company in the fashion industry.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for ensuring an extraordinary customer experience, building and maintaining relationships with customers providing them with prompt and accurate customer service and support, managing activities such as order intake and order flow, answering customer queries and complaints.
Experience and skills required:
- native level German
- 1-3 years of working experience within a customer service role (preferably in an international organization)
- preferably 1-2 years minimum of experience in order management/logistics
- MBO / HBO/ Bachelor's degree
- experience with Excel
- experience with CRM tools (preferably Salesforce)
- strong communication skills
- ability to handle pressure and to work in team
- positive and pro-active personality
- attention to detail
Our client is a fashion company focused on quality and sustainability.
You can join a young, dynamic and informal environment.
- pension contribution
- 8% holiday allowance
- collective health insurance
- 25 holiday days + 5 atv
- travel costs reimbursement