6 days ago
Our client, the leader in consumer goods in the Netherlands, is looking for an Operations Manager to support their expansion in a new market. Are you a native German speaker, experienced in leading a team and someone who genuinely enjoys taking ownership of his work? Then read further!
In this role you will:
- Together with your team and the Dutch departments, you set up the new location in Germany
- Build the new team and set up all operation processes
- Make sure that the workflow is uninterrupted and flawless
- Be the point of contact for matters arriving from colleagues in both Germany and Netherlands
- Act as a trustworthy partner who strives for the best results
What is in it for you?
- 1-year direct contract to start with
- Free parking and travel cost reimbursement
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Discount on all company’s products
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Fluent in German and English, Dutch would be a plus
- MBO 4 level of education
- At least 5 years of experience preferably in logistics
- Familiar with German laws and regulations
- Available full-time, flexible to work in the weekend when necessary
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to apply directly or contact me for more information!