about 2 years ago
Our client is a major international player in kitchen installations. The business was founded in New Zealand and is now servicing New Zealand, Australia, England, Wales and the Netherlands. This is a franchise business and as franchisor they are providing support services to franchisees, managing corporate partnerships and operating a central call centre and support service for customers.
They are passionate about growing the brand throughout the Netherlands, by increasing the number of client partnerships and franchisees. The franchisees assemble purchased kitchens for consumers who enquire through our retail partners or via the call centre. The kitchens are assembled for a flat fee! The business is focused on the end consumer having a remarkable experience.
Hiring professional assembly service is a safe way for their consumers to have a hassle-free, streamlined installation.
The purpose of this position is to;
- ensure the smooth running of each internal department, allowing staff to perform effectively
- maintain a reliable, flawless service for external customers
- identify areas of opportunity to increase efficient work practices and reduce operational costs
- recognise areas and personnel that require additional training
- document procedures and processes compiling an organised, easy-to-use operations manual.
- Ensure all production KPI’s are met & report them in a weekly operations meeting to the country manager.
- Maintain a healthy, positive team environment within the business
- Come up with creative solutions to increase productivity.
- Create a detailed, easy to navigate training manual for new employees.
- Overview the training of new franchise-trainers, key account managers, customer experience staff & field managers.
- Conduct regular reviews/meetings with staff to ensure they have the correct tools, allowing them to be efficient and to ensure they are clear about their job requirements and goals.
- Conduct 12 monthly performance reviews with all production related staff.
- Ensure the smooth running of each operations related department to ultimately create a remarkable customer experience.
A key part of this role will be networking with current partners, clients, stores and attending industry events to keep up brand presence and network.
So! What do we need?
We are looking for an individual who has great experience within kitchen installations in the Netherlands or someone who has moved into the wider construction/building services sector. We need someone who has managed teams and has a broad knowledge of operational management too.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in kitchen installations and with 5 years managing a team.
- A fluent Dutch and English speaker.
- Positive, friendly and customer focused.
- Inspiring nature and capable of creating a positive team environment within the office/business.
This is a great opportunity to play a major role in setting up the Dutch business. Interested and excited to hear more?
Please send you CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org