Are you looking for a new challenge within an organization which is very focused on improvement; really fast paced and you can learn to be truly adaptable and flexible? Do you have 2-3 years of experience in a material planning/operations/sales support function? Do you speak Dutch and English fluently? Are you a proficient user of MS Office?
Then look no further!
Operations Coordinator | Dutch – Responsibilities:
- Entering, following up and coordinating purchase orders;
- Check and manage supply chain;
- Inventory Management;
- Forecast Management;
- Master data support and set-up;
- Production coordination;
- Process and costs improvement;
- Support with synergy projects;
- Monthly reporting of figures (Stock report, PO, Open orders, sales report, KPI);
- Ad hoc project management work and support.
What are we looking for the Operations Coordinator | Dutch?
- HBO degree;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in material planning/operations/sales support;
- Knowledge of export/import documentation; (bonus)
- Experience in the Food industry preferred;
- Broad experience of SAP/JDE (bonus) and Excel & PowerPoint is a must;
- Must be based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit
What do they offer?
- A direct contract with the company
- Great salary package including 8% holiday allowance, 13th month;
- 25 days holidays
- pension contribution;
- Collective health insurance scheme
- Bicycle and gym schemes
- Travel reimbursement
- Possibility to take additional training and courses for professional development
Do you wish to know more? Please contact Sandhya Subbammal via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call : + 31 (0)61 537 89 02