Our client is looking for an Operations Analyst to join its team in Amsterdam.
Have you developed 3-5 years experience working with inventory management or logistic/operations coordinator and you are looking for a new career challenge? Are you looking for a company which has the ambition to grow fast, where you will grow with it? Then please read further.
Your top priorities include coordinating inbound and outbound shipments, inventory management, purchase order execution and reporting. You are the main POC for the logistics service provider.
A full job profile is available but we prefer to focus on you and what you need to offer.
What we expect from you:
- 3-5 years hands on experience working in order fulfillment/ inventory management/logistic coordinator
- BA degree
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of systems (e.g. Oracle)
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Problem solver, adaptable, eye for details
- Cooperation, team player, goal oriented
What is in it for you?
- An open, honest, positive environment with very good employment benefits.
- Chance to work for an organization where you can truly contribute and where you can bring structure and help to move to the next step
- Great location in Amsterdam
- Attractive salary package
If you are interested in applying, please contact me at email@example.com or
call me at 06 52671224